The Comox Community Centre is allowing us to offer a one hour clinic on Thursday February 23, 5:30 – 6:30. One only needs to show up, sign in at the desk and pay the drop in fee.
Introduction to Scoring and Refereeing in Pickleball
1) become more comfortable with the rules and regulations of the game
2) attain confidence in calling errors
3) learn how to score by physically recording the game
4) be able to apply this knowledge by scoring/refereeing games at routine play
5) ultimately become confident in scoring/refereeing NON SANCTIONED GAMES