The non-profit, Comox Valley Pickleball Association (CVPA) was recently formed to improve playing options, advance our sport and to take advantage of potential funding opportunities. To enable us to apply for grants we must be able to demonstrate that we have players who support this endeavour.
What will your yearly membership do for you and Pickleball in the Comox Valley?
1. Give the CVPA the credibility to go forward in applying for grants;
2. Contribute to the development and utilization of local Pickleball facilities;
3. Contribute to the costs of running clinics aimed at improving the skills of members at all levels;
4. Help the CVPA promote Pickleball as a game that all ages can enjoy.
5. Receive our informative Newsletters that keeps you up to date;
6. Our website: cvpickleball.ca
CVPA on Facebook: facebook.com/cvpickleball.ca
CVPA Code of Conduct
3 Ways to pay – New memberships or Renewals
1. Click here for a printable membership form, fill it out and mail it with your check for $10 payable to Comox Valley Pickleball Association to:
1263 10th Street,
2. Ask any Board member for a membership application, fill it out and pay your $10
3. Pay with PayPal below: